Thursday, March 22, 2012

True Love

Job 29:13 - “...I made the widow’s heart sing for joy."

Jeremiah 31:3 - "I have loved you with an everlasting love,
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn you."

Zephaniah 3:17- "The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Psalm 30:5 - "..joy cometh in the morning.."

Isaiah 11:7 - "The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox."

John 14:2 - "...I go to prepare a place for you... so that where I am, there you may be also." (..I go to be crucified.. so that where I am, there you may be also.) I.e. "God is love" 1 John 4:8 - God is Life, and is perfect, and Perfection makes no mistakes, the 'end' result of this unavoidable journey and lesson called 'life', can only be the Best One Possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment