Monday, August 27, 2012

Wonderful Little Things

I've had some wonderful experiences with God - one time on a visit home, nine of us close family members went to a small outdoor ZZ Top concert. The first couple of songs, they sounded just a little bit rusty, but then they sang the line "Jesus just left Chicago.." and from then on they were dynamite! Sang all their old great songs.. "Cheap Sunglasses".. "Sharp Dressed Man".. We had a blast!
- Later, after my trip and at home, reflecting on my time there and being thankful, I thought "Gee Lord, I didn't make much room for you.. didn't draw you into the days and around us enough during my visit home.." But right then, coming to my mind, and clear as day, I heard the lines and music "Jesus just left Chicago.." ..."You might not see Him in person, but he'll be there just the sa-ame.." :))

No comments:

Post a Comment