We are seated above all principalities and powers. Also we are seated above all goings on, here on planet Earth. This is because we are "in Jesus" (Romans 8:1). And Jesus, "is sitting at the right hand of God" (Colossians 3:1). So we are seated above all these things, for we are seated with Him, what with being "part of the body of which He is the head" (Ephesians 4:15,16).
Ephesians 6:10-18 - Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
10. As to the rest, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might;
11. put on the whole armour of God, for your being able to stand against the wiles of the devil,
12. because we have not the wrestling with blood and flesh, but with the principalities, with the authorities, with the world-rulers of the darkness of this age, with the spiritual things of the evil in the heavenly places;
13. because of this take ye up the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to resist in the day of the evil, and all things having done -- to stand.
14. Stand, therefore, having your loins girt about in truth, and having put on the breastplate of the righteousness,
15. and having the feet shod in the preparation of the good-news of the peace;
16. above all, having taken up the shield of the faith, in which ye shall be able all the fiery darts of the evil one to quench,
17. and the helmet of the salvation receive, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the saying of God,
18. through all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the Spirit, and in regard to this same, watching in all perseverance and supplication for all believers --