Friday, November 6, 2015

Are The Ancient Holy Days Of Israel The Salvation Plan Outline?




I've been thinking on this (and talking about it) for a long time. I'm so happy, finally the words have come together into some sort of cohesive sense [1 Corinthians 14:7,33]. I hope!

The ancient Holy Days of God (Leviticus 23:1-44) describe UR! Otherwise known as universal Reconciliation and Redemption [Jonah 2:9] Or CU Christian Universalism.
Each Holy Day represents Jesus (Messiah).
The Spring Holy Days:

[#1] He was and is the Passover (Lamb). [Leviticus 23:5, New King James Version - "On the fourteenth day of the first month at twilight is the Lord’s Passover."

[#2] He is the Unleavened Bread. (The oven was "the grave").

[#3] After three nights and three days, "at even" as the weekly Sabbath day was ending...
        He is the "First Fruits unto God". [1 Corinthians 15:17,18 and 20] "First Fruits" is Thanksgiving for the entire (grain) harvest. [1 Corinthians 15:20,21,22]

Then fifty (pent) days later (was) the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of God, wholly dependent upon the first three Holy Days earlier in the season. [Leviticus 23:1-22, the Spring Holy Days [#1-4] fulfilled by Jesus, it would seem, as His First Advent.]

There were two harvests in the land. The fruit of the land harvest is in..

The Autumn Holy Days:

[A] On the first day of the seventh month [Leviticus 23:24].. a blowing of Trumpets (also called New Year's).

[B] 10 Days (1000 yrs?) Later, The Day Of Atonement (DOA) - "Any person who is not humbled in this same day, shall be cut off from among his people." [Leviticus 23:29] "I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it.. ..And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened, and another scroll was opened, which is that of the life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the scrolls. -- according to their works; and the sea did give up those dead in it, and the death and the hades did give up the dead in them, and they were judged, each one according to their works; and the death and the hades" (place of the dead, the grave) "were cast to the lake of the fire -- this [is] the second death; and" (then?) "if any one was not found written in the scroll of the life, he was cast to the lake of the fire." (Who's, not going to "believe" after having been resurrected, etc?) [Revelation 20:11-15] "Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all." [1 Corinthians 15:28]

[C] 5 Days (500 yrs?) Later, The Feast of Booths (or Tabernacles/Tents) - the joyful observance of the vintage and fruit harvest. "Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine." [Deuteronomy 16:13] "And you shall take for yourselves, on the first day, the fruit of beautiful trees, branches of palm trees, the boughs of leafy trees, and willows of the brook; and you shall rejoice before the Lord your God for seven days." [Leviticus 23:40]
   "..a statute forever..." [from Leviticus 23:41]
   "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth.. and..`Lo, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will tabernacle with them, and they shall be His peoples, and God Himself shall be with them" [Revelation 21:1-3]
   "And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles." [Zechariah 14:16]

"..I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. My tabernacle or dwelling place also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people." [Ezekiel 37:26c,27]
The Fall Holy Days, A-C, fulfilled by Jesus' long 2nd advent, like His 1st fulfilled the Spring Holy Days.

In the middle of writing this, I found myself thinking about Ultimate Reality, God's blueprint, how things will be after all is accomplished. In my mind's eye I saw the family I married into blending with, becoming family, with the one I was born into. (Barely at all have the two met.) Now this may seem obvious, but I don't remember ever realizing it to this degree before. It started when I found myself thinking of my mother in law, who passed away a little over thirty years ago. I thought if my family likes my husband, which they do, they will just love.. my mother in law. Then in my imagination I started to think of some dear aunts.. and sisters in law. Brothers, sisters, cousins.. And so on... all the beautiful branches of families and races, all God's family.. All safe. All beloved of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment