Thursday, April 9, 2015

What I've Been Up To Lately


During 2014 I worked on a reading schedule of reading the four gospels as one continuous account.  I was semi happy with the result. You see, it turned out to be a bit repetitive in places. So I have been working on dividing the reading into two six month schedules.

I've managed to, I hope, have the two schedules done, and am now proofreading my way through the first one. It's going very well!

Previous to this, I followed a schedule of reading one gospel per season of the year. I also like to read the letters of the New Testament in the order they were believed to have been written. Reading them this way brings out a much more complete and clearer picture - a cohesive whole picture - of the days and events of the earliest believers, the first churches as they sprang up and grew, and the challenges they faced. This schedule can be found here - http://inner-monastery.blogspot.com/p/daily.html

No comments:

Post a Comment