Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Line

𐂕 There was a line.. a thought, many (many) years ago, which drifted across a very blue sky.. and hit me in the head. After which, my life was never the same. I was never the same.
     What was this thought? "You've been learning about the forces in the universe" - I'd been reading up on world religions, and then astrology (spiritual) - "and what about the force that created the universe, and what if that force has consciousness?"

     Today while watching the last episode of one of the best shows I've ever watched, I heard this line - which sounded awfully familiar. I'll begin it midstream, where it struck me as familiar, "...about the forces that bind the universe, but what binds humans? Love.."*

     It's the same answer for both questions - "God is Love" - 1 John 4:8. ("Love never fails" - 1 Corinthians 13:8.)

"...until the time comes for the restoration of all things (pas - every, all, the whole)"... Acts 3:21

"..made known to us the mystery of His will.. at the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven, and on earth, together in Christ." Ephesians 9:10

"...through Jesus, to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven.." Colossians 1:20

And Revelation 21:5,4 - "Behold I will make all things new.. and death will be no more nor mourning nor crying nor pain; they will be no more.." None, anywhere!

God is love. ...Love never, ever, fails.

(*Last episode of "Numbers".)

No comments:

Post a Comment