Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Dec-19 From Lk-1 2Cor-2

 a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

  GospeL Verses ~ Luke 1:39-45

39 - So Mary (after angel Gabriel’s visit and announcement) went with haste into the hill country, to a town in Judah, 40 where is the house of Zechariah, and she greeted Elizabeth. 41 And when Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, 42 and exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women! And blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 Why is this granted to me? That the mother of my Lord should visit me! 44 For listen, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy! 45 And blessed is she who believes that there will be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord!”

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                       ~ 2 Corinthians 2:1-9

1 - For I (Paul) made up my mind not to have another painful visit with you. 2 For if I cause you pain, who is there to make me glad? Except the very ones whom I have pained? 3 I wrote as I did, so that when I came I might not suffer pain, when I should be rejoicing, for I felt sure of you all, that my joy would be your joy. 4 For when I wrote to you it was with much affliction and anguish of heart, and with many tears! Not to cause you pain, but to let you know the abundant love that I have for you. 5 Now if anyone has been caused pain, it has not been me, and not to put it too severely, but the pain has been to all of you. 6 For such as this, the censure by the majority (the guy was sleeping with his mother in law) is enough. 7 So you should now begin to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. 8 So I beg of you to reaffirm your love for him. 9 I also wrote so that you may be found to be tested and true in all things.

                          ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - Language insights

   adapted from biblehub dot com

     (  ) - thoughts & ruminations

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Luke 1:46-56

2 Corinthians 2:10-17

            A link to the reading schedule is pinned.

               ✔️= posted

Acts last week, 18:1-16 ✔️

Rev/Apoc this week 19:1-8 ✔️

Prophets - Isaiah 1 - 5 ✔️

       Prophets - Each part includes the previous parts also. Disclaimer, some are long.

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox! ~ hope you have a blessed day.. 

πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ⛲️


No comments:

Post a Comment