Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Oct-01 From Lk-18 Gal-1

 πŸ•Š️ A paraphrased NT scripture study

   (sometimes w/ commentary) 

  [and original language insight]

         πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)

Today’s GospeL Verses ~ Luke 18:9-17

9 - Jesus told a parable to some who trusted in theirself that they were righteous, and they treated others with contempt,. 10 He said, “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one was a Pharisee and the other was a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, who was standing off by himself, prayed ‘God, I thank you that I’m not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week. I give tithes of all that I have.’ 13 But the tax collector, who was standing far off, wouldn’t even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified. But not the other, for everyone who exalts theirself will be humbled, and the one who humbles theirself will be exalted.”

      15 Many people were bringing even their infants to him that he might touch and bless them. And when the disciples saw it, they scolded them. 16 But Jesus called them all to him, and said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For to such belongs the kingdom of God.

     17 Truly, I tell you, whoever doesn’t receive the kingdom of God like a small child cannot enter it.”

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                ~ Galatians 1:6-12 ~

6 - I (Paul) am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the LORD who called you into the grace of Christ. And you’re turning to a different gospel! 7 Not that there is another gospel, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel/good news of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel - contrary - to (not agreeing with) the one we preached to you, that one will be accursed. (As cause and effect, nicknamed God’s wrath/greek-orge/passion/Love!) 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, they are accursed. 10 For am I looking for the approval of man? (The world/listening to the world of one’s time.) Or the approval of God? Am I trying to please man? (To live up to the world? And the world’s voice.) If I were still trying to please man/the world, I would not be a servant of Christ!

     11 For I would have you know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel that was preached by me is not a man's gospel. 12 For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus, the Christ.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, usually from biblehub dot com, and facts, cross references, etc.      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Luke 18:18-34

Galatians 1:13-19

Acts & Rev - weekly

Recently Jonah, Daniel

psalms - jan-1-19 / feb-2o's / mar-3o's / apr-4o's / may-5o's / jun-6o's / jul-7o's / aug-8o's / sep-9o's / oct-100-110 / nov-11o's / dec-12o-15o ..the psalms are very prophetical in an overview sense.

⛲️ Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!


No comments:

Post a Comment