Wednesday, October 4, 2023

10-04 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Lk-19 Gal-2

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

          Luke 19:11-28

11 The crowd was still listening to Jesus as he was getting close to Jerusalem. Many of them thought that God's kingdom would soon appear, 12 So Jesus told them this story - “A prince once went to a foreign country to be crowned king and then to return. [He is now at “the right hand of God’s throne.] 13 But before leaving, he called in ten servants and gave each of them some silver. He told them, "Use this to earn more money until I get back." 14 But his people hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We do not want him to be our king.’ 15 When he returned, having received the kingdom, he called in the servants to whom he had given the silver. He wanted to find out what they had earned. 16 The first servant came and said, ‘Sir, with what you gave me I have earned ten times as much.’ 17 ’Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’ 18 The second one came and said, ‘Sir, with the money you gave me, I have earned five times as much.’ 19 ‘Well done!’ the king said. ‘You will be governor over five cities.’ 20 But the third one brought back only the original amount of money and said, ‘Master, I hid your money and kept it safe. 21 I was afraid, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’ 22 ‘You useless servant,’ the king said. "You have condemned yourself by your own words. You knew I’m a hard man, taking what isn't mine and harvesting what I've not planted. 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’ 24 So he said to those nearby, take from him and give to the one who made ten times more. 25 But they said, ‘Sir, he already has ten times as much!’ 26 ‘Yes,’ the king replied, ‘and to those who use well what they are given, even more will be given. But from those who do nothing, even what little they (think? they) have will be taken away. 27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.’” (Armageddon.) 28 When Jesus had finished saying all this, he went on toward Jerusalem. (Mt.25:31 - “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit upon His throne of glory. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left” — Mt.13:30 - “Let both grow together until the harvest. Then I will tell the harvesters to gather first the weeds and bind them in bundles to be burned” (weeds are burned in a bonfire, not hell at the center of the earth) “and gather the wheat into my barn.” — and Rev.16:16 - “..gathered all the rulers and their armies (bundles) to a place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.”

      2Thes.1:7,8 - “..when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, and in flaming fire, bringing judgment..” [At the 7th trumpet which is the bowls of Revelation, the final effects of man’s doings, obviously thermonuclear.]                

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

        ~ Galatians 2:1-5 ~

1 - Fourteen years later I (Paul/Saul) went to Jerusalem with Barnabas. I also took along Titus. 2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but I spoke privately to those recognized as leaders, in order to make sure I was not running or had not run in vain. 3 Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek. 4 We went there because of those who pretended to be followers and who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage. 5 We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might be preserved for you.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

πΏπ“Šπ“€π‘’ 19:29-40

π’’π’Άπ“π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ˆ 2:6-10

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 12:1-25

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 14:1-7

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Hosea, done; soon Isaiah

            πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment