Monday, October 2, 2023

10-02 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Lk-18 Gal-1

      𝓓aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

          Luke 18:18-34

18 A certain leader asked Jesus this question, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good, except God. 20 You know the commandments, 'Be faithful in marriage. Do not murder. Do not steal. Do not tell lies about others. Respect your father and mother.'" 21 The man replied, “All these I have kept since I was a boy”. 22 When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” 23 When the man heard this he became very sad, for he was very wealthy. 24 When Jesus saw this, he said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God! 25 For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” 26 Those who heard it said, “Then who can be saved?” 27 But he said, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” 28 Then Peter said, "We've left everything to follow you." 29 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God 30 who shall not receive even more in this time--and in the age that is coming, eternal life."

     31 Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man (manchild of Rev.12) will be fulfilled. 32 He will be handed over to the Romans (“the nations”) and will be mocked, beat and spit upon. 33 They will flog him and kill him, but on the third day he will rise again.” 34 But they didn’t understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.                   

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

      ~ Galatians 1:13-19 ~

13 For you have heard of my (Paul’s) former life in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God violently and tried to destroy it. 14 I was far ahead of my fellow Jews in my zeal for the traditions of my ancestors. (Organized religion is also under the law of entropy.) 15 But God, who appointed me before I was born and who called me by his kindness, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son to me so I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles/nations other than Israel. When this happened, I did not rush out to consult with any human being. 17 Nor did I go up to Jerusalem to consult with those who were apostles before I was. Instead, I went away into Arabia, and later I returned to the city of Damascus. 18 Then three years later I went to Jerusalem to get to know Peter, and I stayed with him for fifteen days. 19 The only other apostle I met at that time was James, the Lord’s brother. (Who wrote the two letters by his name, and was not originally one of the twelve, nor was his brother Jude who wrote one biblical letter.)

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

𝑀𝒢𝓇𝓀 10:46-52

π’’π’Άπ“π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ˆ 1:20-24

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 12:1-25

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 14:1-7

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Hosea, done; soon Isaiah

            πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment