8TH ‘DAY’ CU Journal, New Testament In A Year
Verses paraphrased due to ©‘s [ref] {thots}
☀️ A.M. Galatians 2:1-5
1 - Then after fourteen years I (Paul) went up to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along. 2 I went up according to a revelation, and told them the gospel that I proclaim among the Gentiles, but in private to the apostles {witnesses} lest somehow I might be running or had run in vain. [Gal.3:24 - “The law is our schoolmaster to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.”] {And by law no one is innocent. Only by faith, trusting.}
3 But even Titus, who was with me, wasn’t compelled to be circumcised, though he was a Greek [thus never circumcised according to the law of Moses]. 4 For false brothers had secretly come in to spy out the freedom we have in Christ Jesus, so they might bring us into captivity - 5 but we didn’t yield nor submit to them, not for a moment! So the truth of the gospel [“the new and living way” Heb.10:20] might continue with you.
π P.M. LUKE 19:11-28
11 - As he was nearing Jerusalem, and while the crowd of people were listening, Jesus went on to tell a parable, because they thought the kingdom of God was going to appear immediately.
12 He told them “A nobleman went to a far country to receive for himself a kingdom. And then to return.
13 Calling ten of his servants, he gave them each ten talents/coins, and said, ‘Use this in business until I return.’
14 Meanwhile some of his future citizens hated him and sent a delegation saying, ‘We don’t want You to rule over us!’
15 Now when he returned, having received the kingdom, he sent for those he had given the coins to, that he might know what profit they had gained with them, while he was away.
16 The first came, saying, ‘Lord, your coin has made ten coins more.’ 17 And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you’ve been faithful in a little, you shall have reign [exousia - delegated empowerment operating in a designated jurisdiction] {serving called reigning?} over ten cities.’ {Logically, during the Lord’s long second advent}.
18 And then the second worker came, saying, ‘Lord, your coin has made five coins.’ 19 And he said, ‘You will be over five cities.’
20 Then another came, saying, ‘Lord, here is the talent you gave me. I kept it laid away in a cloth, 21 for I was afraid of you, because you are a harsh man. You take up what you didn’t place, and reap what you didn’t sow.’
22 And the businessman said to him, ‘I judge you by your own words! You bothersome [ponΓ©ros - toilsome, bad] worker! You knew I’m a harsh {harsh reality, school of hard knocks} man, taking up what I didn’t lay down and reaping what I didn’t sow! 23 Why then didn’t you put the talent to usury (use your talent) and at my coming, I would collect it with interest?’ 24 And he said to those who were nearby, ‘Take the talent from him, and give it to the one who has ten.’
25 And they said, ‘But lord! He has ten already!’
26 ‘I tell you, everyone who has, more will be given. {More spirit/life, more wisdom, love, talents, etc}. But from the one who hasn’t, even what they think they have will be taken away.
27 But as for these enemies of mine, who say they don’t want me to reign over them, bring them here before me and slay them.’” {“THiS is the “beama/SEAT of judgment”/fiery judgment/cause and effect/culmination of history, and this contrast of imperfection/entropy. ALL fiery judgment(s) are earthly. Even the three mentions of lake of fire, are at huge, fiery events.
Daniel 7:9 - “And the ancient of days took his SEAT” ..“All of life is a stage” - Shakespeare. Aka, Mt.13:30’s gathering of (still) tares - in context - is Rev.16:13-16, the gathering to Armageddon battle (Is.24:20/Rev.10:4) and the gathering of the wheat is Mt.25:1-13(10) - but where? does that door go? It’s THE door that shuts, to a specific time.}
28 And when he had said these things, Jesus went on up to Jerusalem.
Jesus “will draw all” Jn.12:32.
have a good day! ☀️π️
Tomorrows verses, 10/05
Galatians 2:6-10 Luke 19:29-40
Wednesdays - ACTS
Fridays - Book of Revelation
Word references - biblehub dot com’s app
Start/End the day with a Psalm (jan 1-20, feb-20’s, mar-30’s, apr-40’s, etc. dec-120-150)
ππ ♱π·π️ (+ππ πππ)
w/ language tools when needed
No comments:
Post a Comment