Verses paraphrased due to ©‘s [ref] {thots} (An 8TH ‘DAY’ CU Studies Journal)
☀️ A.M. 1 Thessalonians 5:15-28
15 - In conclusion, no one should repay evil for evil! Always seek to do good to one another! And to everyone! 16 Rejoice always. 17 Never cease praying. 18 And give thanks in all circumstances. For this is the will of God, in Christ Jesus for you.
19 Don’t quench the Spirit(/Presence of God). 20 Don’t despise prophecy.
21 But do test everything. And hold fast to what is good! 22 Abstain from every form of evil.
23 And now may the God of peace sanctify you wholly and complete, completing your spirit, soul/psyche and body blameless [amemptรณs - blameless, faultless] AT the coming of our Lord Jesus. 24 He who calls you is faithful. He will surely do it!
25 Brothers and sisters, pray for us. 26 Greet all with a holy kiss. 27 I say - in the Lord - be sure to have this letter read to all.
28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!
๐ P.M. LUKE 14:15-24
15 - A man reclining at table with Jesus (at a supper at a Pharisee’s house) heard his parable of the wedding banquet, and said to him, “Blessed/happy is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God!”
16 And Jesus said, “Yes!” and he told another parable, “A man once planned and gave a great banquet and invited many to it. 17 And when it was time for the banquet he sent his worker to say to those who had been invited, ‘Come! For everything is now ready!’
18 But they all began to make excuses. First, someone said, ‘I’ve bought a field, and I must go and inspect it.’ 19 Another said, ‘I’ve bought five yoke of oxen, and I must go and see to them. Please have me excused.’ 20 And yet another said, ‘I’ve married a wife, and therefore I can’t come.’
21 So the worker came back and reported all this to the mister. And the master of the house was offended! He said, ‘Go quickly out into the streets, the lanes and the alleys of the city, and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame!’
22 Soon the worker came back and said, ‘Sir, I’ve done as you instructed, and we still have more room.’ 23 So the mister said, ‘Go out to the highways and the hedges and invite people to come in, so my banquet will be full. 24 And I tell you, none of those who were invited {and didn’t show} shall share in this banquet.’” {Where does the door of the parable of Mt.25:10 reaLLy go? And - in context - what might the other gathering be, of Mt.13:30?? Do we see these gatherings occurring in today’s world?}
Jesus “will draw all” Jn.12:32.
have a good day! ☀️๐️
Tomorrows verses, 09/26
2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 Luke 14:25-35
Wednesdays - ACTS
Fridays - Book of Revelation
Word references - biblehub dot com’s app
Start/End the day with a Psalm (jan 1-20, feb-20’s, mar-30’s, apr-40’s, etc. dec-120-150)
No comments:
Post a Comment