Saturday, August 3, 2024

£XpLaiNing ReVeLaTion 10 8-11

        WeeKly BooK oF Revelation

                paraphrased study

8 - Then the voice that I [John] had heard from heaven spoke to me again, “Go, and take the open scroll from the hand of the angel who is standing upon sea and land.”

     9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. And he said, “Take and eat it.” [Katesthíō - from katá - down, and esthíō - eat all the way down] (eat all your food.. the translators favored devour, go figure..) “It will turn your stomach sour (it’s a bitter cup/drink) but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’” (Prophecy - and the little book of the revelation vision is an intriguing and fascinating study! Riddles needing keys. But, nevertheless, it’s a bitter pill. Yes? The little scroll, separated like this, shows its importance. The key being, an overall key to the littler keys, lol, is “the end” puts it all together. The consummation, the full and mature fruit, consequences, results, tells the whole story. Straying cannot work. God iS life, and he “is perfect”. Self first, dog eat dog cannot work. ‘Parable’ of the decomposing ‘apple’ and its “worm that doesn’t quit”. The decomposing, fading away doesn’t stop ..imperfection is the worm, because God iS life. But, no option to stray in Eden would mean creation as a mere ant farm.)

     10 So I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and I ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.  (Fulfilled just as told.) 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.” (I.e. the vision/prophecy continues..)

                         ~*~

🗝️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

See Intro - This Year’s Revelation Study

               📜🍞+🍷🕊️(+Logic)

      The logic of things running their 

         course as opposed to some

                    sort of ant farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment