Saturday, June 3, 2023

06/03 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Mt.27, 2Tim.4

 ๐““aily ๐“–ospel \/erses 

        Matthew 27:62-66

62 The next day, on the Sabbath [of First Day of Unleavened Bread] the leading priests and Pharisees went to see Pilate. 63 “Sir,” they said, “we remember that while he was still alive that imposter said, ‘After three days I will rise again.’ 64 So we request that you seal the tomb until the third day. This will prevent his disciples from coming and stealing his body and then telling everyone he was raised from the dead! If that happens, the last fraud will be worse than the first!”

     65 "Take a guard," Pilate said, "and make the tomb as secure as you can." 66 So they sealed the tomb and posted guards to protect it.

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

           ~ 2 Timothy 4:9-22 ~

9 Come to see me as soon as you can. 10 For Demas, in love with this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in the work. 12 I sent Tychicus to Ephesus. 13 When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments.

     14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm, but the Lord will judge him for what he has done. 15 You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposes our message. 16 When I was first put on trial, no one helped me. In fact, everyone deserted me. I hope it won't be held against them. 17 But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death. 18 And the Lord will rescue me from every evil action and bring me safely into His kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

     19 Greet Priscilla and Aquila and the household of Onesiphorus. 20 Erastus has stayed at Corinth, and I left Trophimus, who was ill, at Miletus. 21 Do your best to get here before winter. Eubulus greets you, and so do Pudens, Linus, Claudia and all the brothers and sisters. 22 The Lord be with your spirit, and may his grace be with all of you.


 ๐Ÿ—️ [  ] - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค

       ) - ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ 

yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… 

wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..



tomorrow's Verses: 

๐’ฅ๐“ƒ.20:1-18, ๐‘€๐“‰.28:1-10

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐’น๐‘’ 1-6


Acts this week, 2:42-47

Rev/Apoc this week, 6:1-14

Prophets (Soon!?๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ)

            ๐Ÿ—ž️๐Ÿ“œ