Wednesday, November 15, 2023

11-15 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-15 1Cor-9

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

           John 15:1-17

[“I am the Vine, You are the Branches”]

      1 - Jesus said to them, “I am the true [alΓ©thinos - true, real, genuine] vine. And my father is the keeper of the vineyard. [GeΓ³rgos - worker of the soil, husbandman, farmer, farm-laborer, vine-dresser, from gΓ© - the earth, land, and Γ©rgon - work, deed, action that carries out/completes an inner intention and purpose.] 2 Every branch not bearing fruit, he removes” (from the vine) “and every branch bearing fruit, he prunes [*kathairΓ³ - removing undesirable elements]. In order to bring forth more fruit. 3 Even now, are you being pruned ..by the word(s) [logos - “reasoning expressed in words” message, words] I speak to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As a branch can’t bear fruit unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine and you are the branches. If you abide in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit.  But apart from me you can do nothing” (for the kingdom). 6 “But a branch that does not remain on the vine - connected to the vine - will dry up, and will then be gathered and cast into fire.” (A bonfire! When cleaning the garden, we don’t gather sticks [or weeds/tares] to throw into an eternal, never-ending fiery pit at the center of the earth. That was from ancient ‘authorities’/powers that were?) 7 “If you abide in me and my words abide in you, whatever you ask for in prayer shall be done for you. 8 By this my father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and then are you my disciple. 9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. 10 If you keep my commands/instructions, you will abide/remain in my Love, as I have kept the Father’s commands and remain in his love. [Instructions - entolΓ© - an injunction, order, command, from en - in which intensifies tΓ©los - (which means) reach the end and consummation (the end-aim) – properly, in the end, focusing on the end-result (objective) of a command.] 11 I have told you these things, so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy will be full. 12 And this is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friends. 14 You are my friends if you follow my instructions. 15 I do not call you servants, for a servant doesn’t know what the mister is doing, but I call you friends, for everything I hear and have heard from the Father, I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, I chose you. And I have appointed you to go forth and bear enduring fruit, that the Father may give to you what you ask him for in my name. (For his works.) 17 This, I command you, that you love one another.                   

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

  ~ 1 Corinthians 9:17-23 ~

17 If I (Paul) do this work willingly, I have a reward [misthos - wages, hire] but even if unwillingly, I am still entrusted with a responsibility. 18 So what is my reward? It is to spread the Good News free of charge! Without claiming my rights in my work for the gospel. 19 But, even though I am free from all (in obligation) I have made myself a servant to all. This is so I might win/convince all the more people. 20 To the Jews (Hebrews, Jew is an uncomplimentary slang) I became like a Hebrew, so as to win the Hebrews. To those under the law I became like one who is under the law, though I myself am not obligated to “the law” of Moses, though he, like Jesus, was Hebrew/Jewish), so as to win those who are under the law. 21 And when I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Hebraic/Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. Though I am not free from God’s law, but am under Christ’s law. 22 To the weak I become as weak (focus on my weaknesses) to win the weak. I become all things (try to find common ground with all) that I may by all means save some. 23 I do it all for the gospel, that I may be in partnership with it. (On the one true-est Path.)

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

John 15:18-27

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:1-19 ✔️

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:17-21

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment