Sunday, November 5, 2023

11-05 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-12 1Cor-6

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

         John 12:37-50

37 After all the signs he had done before them, and they still didn’t believe in Him! 38 This was so the words of Isaiah the prophet would come true, which said, “LORD, who has believed our report? To whom has the arm (might?) of the LORD been revealed? 39 (It’s) Because of this they could not believe, for Isaiah also said, 40 “He has blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart, so they cannot see and understand, and turn and be healed.” (The message has to go to all the nations first. We can be sure God knows exactly what he is doing and why.) 41 Isaiah said these things having seen God’s glory (Is.6) and so he spoke of him. 42 Nevertheless many did believe, even some of the leaders, but they were afraid to say so, lest they be tossed out of the synagogue. (“Cast out”, excommunicated.) 43 They valued the honor and respect from men, rather than from God. 44 Jesus raised his voice over the crowd and said, “Whoever follows me is not believing in me, but is believing in the one who sent me.” (See..? It’s Father after all. Yes because he’s letting things (human thoughts, etc) run their course rather than an ant farm, we people, all suffer some. And some terribly. Yet God, being Life (itself) lives through, experiences and suffers everything. All things that ever occur. Now why would he do that!? πŸ€”Maybe it’s not an ant farm he’s creating.) 45 “And the one seeing me, they are also seeing the one who sent me”. (“He is God’s exact representation, the exact image of his person” Heb.1:3.) 46 “I have come as a light into the world, so that everyone believing in me, will not abide in darkness. 47 If anyone hears my words and doesn’t keep them, I don’t judge them. I didn’t come that I might judge the world, but that I might save the world. 48 The one rejecting me, and not receiving my words, has what judges them. The words I spoke will judge him, in the last ‘day’. [In - en - in, on, at, by, with.. in.] 49 I haven’t spoken from myself, but the one who sent me tells me what I should say. 50 And I know that what he says is life, so what the Father says, those are the things I say.”                   

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

    ~ 1 Corinthians 6:9-13 ~

9 Do you not know that those who practice wrong cannot inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves! Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers can inherit the kingdom of God. (While thusly - it’s just common sense. To inherit without the changes God produces in us, would be life always as it presently is, everybody self seeking.. which ends up in wars, etc. and all the types of suffering there is.) 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, and sanctified. And you were justified. All in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 12 It may be said “All things (like foods and drinks, games and collections) are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything, becoming its slave. 13 "Foods for the belly and the belly for foods," but God will fade away both.” (How much we don’t know, Rev.22 mentions twelve fruits for the twelve months, after the total, universal regenesis. And banquets seem to still go on.) Now the body is not for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

Luke 22:3-6

1 Corinthians 6:14-20

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 15:1-21 ✔️

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:1-7 ✔️

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment