Tuesday, November 21, 2023

11-21 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-17 1Cor-11

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

         John 17:12-18:2

(Jesus continues his prayer.) 12 “While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I’ve guarded them, and not one was lost except the son of destruction (lost from following, not as in ‘eternally damned’ as Jesus “will draw all” Jn.12:32, God being “savior of all” 1Tim.4:10; and this so) that the Scripture would be fulfilled. 13 Now I am coming to you, and these things I’ve spoken in the world so they may have my fullness of joy completed in them. 14 I’ve given them your word, and the world has hated them [miseo - ranging from esteem less to detest] because, they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I don’t ask that you take them out of the world, but that you would keep them from evil. 16 They are not of the world, as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify (purify and bless) them by the truth, your word [logos - reasoning expressed in words] is Truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, so have I sent them.19 It’s for them that I sanctify myself, that they also may be sanctified in the Truth. 20 But not for these only do I pray, but for all those who will believe because of their words. 21 That all might be one as you Father are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world will believe that you have sent me. 22 And the glory you give me, I have also given to them, so that they  will be one as we are. 23 I in them and you in me, that they may be perfected in unity, so the world will know you sent me and love them even as you love me. 24 Father, those that you have given me, I pray they may be with me, where I am, to see the glory you gave me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 Righteous Father, though the world doesn’t know you, I know you, and they know that you sent me. 26 I have made known to them your name [onoma - name, authority, cause] and will make it known, so that the love with which you love me will be in them, and I in them.” 18:1 When he had finished praying, Jesus crossed the Kidron Valley with his disciples where there was a garden, which he and his disciples entered. 2 But Judas, the betrayer, knew the place, as Jesus had often gone there with his disciples.                  

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

   ~ 1 Corinthians 11:1-10 ~

1 - Imitate me, as I imitate Christ. 2 I’m very glad you always keep me in your thoughts, and that you’re following the teachings which I passed on to you. 3 Christ is the head of every man, and the man now is the head of woman, and God is the head of Christ. 4 So a man who prays or proclaims God's message in public worship with his head covered disgraces Christ. (Cultural matters.) 5 But a woman who prays or prophesies without something on her head brings shame to her head, and may as well shave her head. 6 A woman should wear something on her head. It is unacceptable for a woman to shave her head or cut her hair. In the same way she should wear something on her head. 7 A man shouldn’t wear anything on his head when he is  worshiping, for man is made in God’s image and reflects God’s glory. And woman reflects man’s glory. 8 For man was not made from woman, but the woman from man. 9 Neither was man created through woman, but woman through man. 10 A wife should have a token of her stature and also modesty upon her head, because of angelic propriety. (Considered public propriety at the time?)

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

Mark 14:26-42 or Luke 22:39-46

1 Corinthians 11:11-16

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:20-40

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 17:1-10

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment