Thursday, November 9, 2023

11-09 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Mk-14 1Cor-7

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

          Mark 14:17-25

17 And when it was evening, he came with the twelve (to the furnished upper room). 18 While they were at the table eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you who is eating with me will betray me.” 19 The disciples were upset and saddened by that, and each one said, “Is it I, Lord?!” 20 “It is one of you twelve who are dipping bread with me in the bowl. 21 The Son of Man will go just as it is written, but woe to the one who betrays him, it would be better for him if he had never been born.” (Jesus feeling sympathy for Judas.) 22 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, blessed it and passed it out in pieces, saying, “Take this, for it is my body.” 23 Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant being poured out for many [polΓ½s – high in number, multitudinous, plenteous, much, great, many]. 25 Truly I tell you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine again until that day when I drink it anew in the kingdom of God.”                 

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

    ~ 1 Corinthians 7:24-31 ~

24 Each of you, dear brothers and sisters, should abide with God as you were when God first called you. 25 Now regarding your question about the young women who are not yet married. I don’t have a command from the Lord about it, but the Lord in his grace has given me what I trust is wisdom, and I will share it with you. 26 Especially because of the present distress, I think it is best to remain as you are, 27 married, stay married, but if not married, don’t seek to be married. 28 But it is fine if you, or the young women do marry. It is not wrong to do so. I only hope to spare you additional trouble in these days. (Christians were not popular, and were persecuted.. canceled.. dragged through courts.. thrown in jail and worse. And Rome - whose strength was like iron - was frustrated with Israel, 70 a.d. was looming.) 29 But let me say this, dear brothers and sisters, the time is short. Don’t be overly distracted by your own personal lives. 30 Those who mourn, or those who rejoice, or who buy things, should not be absorbed by whatever it is. 31 As to using things of this world, be as if not dependent on them, for this world as it is, is passing away.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

Luke 22:17-23

1 Corinthians 7:32-40

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 15:22-41

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:8-16

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment