Friday, November 17, 2023

11-17 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-16 1Cor-10

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

          John 16:1-16

1 - I (Jesus) have told you these things, so that when it happens you will not lose faith and fall away. 2 They will put you out of the meeting places. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God! 3 These things they will do because they don’t know me, nor the Father. 4 And these things I have told you so that when the hour comes, you will remember I said them. I didn’t tell you at the beginning, because I was with you. 5 Now however, I am going back to the one who sent me, yet none of you asks where I’m going. 6 But now sorrow has filled your hearts. Yet I tell you the truth, it’s profitable for you that I go away, because if I don’t go, the helper will not be sent to you. But if I go I will send the helper (aid?) to you. 7 And having come, he (God’s very Spirit/Presence) will convince the world concerning sin [hamartia - missing the mark] and concerning righteousness and judgment. 8 Concerning missing the mark, because they do not believe in me. 9 Concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and will no longer be seen. 10 And concerning judgment because the ruler of this world has been judged. 11 I have many things however, to say to you, which you are not yet able to bear. 12 When however shall come He, the Spirit (and Presence) of Truth, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak against himself, but how much you listen, shall he speak of things coming. 13 He will glorify/reveal me, for he shall take that which is mine and explain it to you. 14 All things which are of the Father are mine. That’s why I said he shall reveal to you the things concerning me. 15 In a little while you will not see me. Then after a little while, you will see me, because I am going away to the Father. 16 And the disciples asked each other what he meant, that they would no longer see him and then they would see him again.                  

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

   ~ 1 Corinthians 10:1-6 ~

1 - I want you to remember, my friends, what happened to our ancestors who followed Moses. They were all under the protection of the cloud, and all passed safely through the Red Sea. 2 Which was like being baptized into Moses, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food. 4 And they drank the same spiritual drink, which was from “the rock” - Jesus - who was with them. 5 Albeit many of them were not well pleasing to the LORD, and some of them perished on the way, in the wilderness. (The journey was extended because the people strayed so badly.) 6 To us now, these things are types [tupos - a figure, model, type] (life made up of repeating patterns) and serves as a warning to us, not to go after or be enthusiastic for the things that are evil/notGood.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

John 16:17-33

1 Corinthians 10:7-13

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:1-19 ✔️

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:17-21 ✔️

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment