Saturday, November 18, 2023

11-18 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-16 1Cor-10

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

          John 16:17-33

17 The disciples were asking one another what he (Jesus) meant when he said soon they wouldn’t see him, and then they would see him because he was going to the Father. 18 And what he meant by ‘a little while’. 19 Jesus knew they wanted to ask him, so he said, “Are you wondering among yourselves what I meant when I said you won’t see me, then you will? 20 Truly, you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. 21 A woman who is about to give birth (to new life) is in pain in that hour. But when the child enters the world, she doesn’t remember her tribulation, but rejoices that a new person has been born. 22 And so shall you grieve, but I will see you again, your hearts will rejoice and you will have joy that no one can take from you. 23 And in that ‘day’ you will not ask me, but you will ask the Father and he will give do it for you in my name (and cause). 24 Up until now you have not asked for anything in my name, ask, and you shall receive, so that your joy may be full. 25 I have spoken these things to you in parable and allegory, but the hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in parables, but I will speak plainly to you about the Father. 26 In that day, you will ask in my name. And it’s not that I shall ask the Father for you, 27 For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me, and have believed that I came from the Father. 28 I came forth from the Father, and have come into the world. Again I leave the world and go to the Father.”

     29 “Now you are speaking to us plainly” the disciples said, “and not only in parable. 30 Now (then) we know that you understand all things, and have answered our questions. We know that you came from the Father.” 31 “Now do you believe?” Jesus said. 32 “The hour is coming and is now, when you shall scatter, each to their own, leaving me alone, but I won’t be alone, for the Father is with me. 33 I have spoken these things so that in me you will have joy. In the world is tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.                   

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

  ~ 1 Corinthians 10:7-13 ~

7 Don’t worship idols as some of them did. As the Scriptures say, “The people celebrated with feasting and drinking, and rose up to play.” 8 Avoid all such immoral sexual indulgence, like theirs, when 23,000 fell in a day. 9 Nor should we put Christ to the test, as some of them did, and had no protection from snakebites, and died. 10 Nor grumble, as some of them did and were destroyed by the Destroyer. 11 These things now serve as an example, and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the age has come. (That age of paganism rule ending, to Christianity changing (a third of?) the world; and this age of Western Civilization, once called Christendom, ending, paganism returning, fully ripening to dissolution, aka, the culmination of all history.) 12 Anyone who thinks they are standing firm should take heed, lest they fall. (Paganism is a very strong spirit, and spirits.) 13 The temptations of life are the same as all of mankind experience. God is faithful and will not allow the temptation to be more than you can bear. When we are tempted, he provides a way out so that we can endure.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

Luke 22:24-38

1 Corinthians 10:14-24

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:1-19 ✔️

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:17-21 ✔️

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment