Monday, November 20, 2023

11-20 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-17 1Cor-10

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

           John 17:1-11

1 - After saying these things, he looked up toward heaven and prayed, Father, the time has come for you to bring glory to your Son, in order that he may bring glory to you. 2 For you have given him authority over everyone. And he gives everlasting life to everyone you have given him. 3 And this is eternal life - to know you, the one true God, and to know Jesus Christ, whom you sent forth. 4 I have glorified you upon Earth, by completing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now Father, bring me into your presence and the glory I had in you before the world began. 6 I have revealed you to those you gave me out of the world. They were yours and you gave them to me. And they have kept your word [logos - reasoning, expressed in words (and expressed in the Son) (the) message]. 7 Now they know that everything you have given to me, comes from you. 8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received those words, and they know that I truly came from you. And they have believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them, not for the world, but for those you gave me, for they are yours. 10 All that is yours is mine, and all that is yours is mine. And I am glorified in them. 11 And now I will no longer be in the world, for I am coming to you, but they are in the world. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, that they may be one, even as we are one.                  

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

    ~ 1 Corinthians 10:25-33 ~

25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any question of conscience. (Since meat sold previously sacrificed to an idol, was actually sacrificed to nothing.) 26 Because, “the earth belongs to the Lord, and everything that’s in it.” 27 If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, you can eat whatever is put before you without worrying about questions of conscience. 28 But if someone says to you, “This has been offered in sacrifice,” then don’t eat it, for the sake of conscience. 29 I don’t mean your conscience, but his. For why would my liberty be determined by someone else’s conscience? 30 For if I eat and give thanks, why should I be condemned for eating it? 31 But whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32 Try not to cause any problems, for Jews, Greeks or for the church of God. 33 I try to please everyone in all I do. Not for my benefit, but for the benefit of many, that they may be saved/(believe).

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

John 17:12-18:2

1 Corinthians 11:1-10

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:20-40

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 17:1-10 

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment