Thursday, November 16, 2023

11-16 𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ Jn-15 1Cor-9

     π““aily 𝓖ospel \/erses ✨

          John 15:18-27

18 “If the world dislikes you, remember it disliked me (Jesus) first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would embrace you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. And that is why the world dislikes you. (In all varying degrees?) 20 Remember what I said? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. 21 The things they do against you is on account of my name [onoma - a name, authority, cause]. And because they don’t know the one who sent me.” (The leaders plotting against him, were in the seats as ones who knew God, yet they did not know him.) 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, their missing the mark would remain hidden [their “hamartia” - missing the mark, translated sin]. But now what excuse (to theirselves?) do they have? (For now it is apparent.) 23 Whoever hates me, hates the Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty. But they have seen it, and still they hate my father and I. 25 But, this is to fulfill the scripture, “they hated me without reason” (for no reason, no good reason. Anger for no reason, being hate, and is “committing murder in the heart” Mt.5:21,22). 26 When the helper/aid/advocate comes, which I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth which from the Father goes forth - (God’s Spirit/Presence with us?) - he will speak and bear witness about me. 27 But you also will bear witness, for you have been with me since the beginning.                   

       πŸŒ™☀️🌲πŸͺπŸ•Š️πŸ’«

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

   ~ 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ~

24 We know that many runners enter a race, and only one wins the prize. So run to win! (Spiritual/born again self against carnal self.) 25 Anyone in the (Greek) games goes into strict training. They do it for a crown that fades away with time, but our training is for a crown (of life) that will never fade! 26 So I don’t run as though I have no goal. I’m not training for a fight by merely beating the air! 27 No. I discipline myself, with the determination an athlete does, lest even after preaching to others, I myself should be disqualified.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

      π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π’·π’Ύπ’·π“π‘’π’½π“Šπ’· π’Ήπ‘œπ“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚ π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“π“ˆ

      (  ) - π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

π’―π‘œπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œ’π“ˆ π’±π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“ˆ:

John 16:1-16

1 Corinthians 10:1-6

               ✔️= posted

π’œπ’Έπ“‰π“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:1-19 ✔️

𝑅𝑒𝓋/π’œπ“…π‘œπ’Έ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€, 16:17-21 ✔️

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“‰π“ˆ - Isaiah part 1, 2, 3,4 ✔️

                πŸ—ž️πŸ“œ


No comments:

Post a Comment