Monday, March 25, 2024

Mar-25 From Jn-10 Eph-2 3

    Enter The Story Daily

 a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ John 10:22-32

22 - It was the Feast of Dedication. [The temple was “desolated” by Antiochus, but not razed and ruined. It was repaired, renewed and dedicated by Judas Maccabee, written of in the “Apocrypha”, 2Ma 2:23, 10:6-8, 1Ma 4:52,58, and Josephus also wrote of it.]

     And it being winter, 23 Jesus was walking in Solomon’s porch of the temple. 24 So the leaders and some people gathered around him and said, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 25 Jesus answered, “I told you, and you don’t believe. The works I do in my Father's name bear witness of me. 26 But you don’t believe me because you’re not from among my sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them unfading life, and they will not perish, and no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to remove them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” 31 At that the leaders picked up stones again to stone him. 32 But Jesus said, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of them do you wish to stone me?” (Even a married couple are called “one”! And Jesus never hid the fact, but said “the Father is greater than I” Jn.14:28.)

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Ephesians 2:17-3:7

17 - And he (the Son) came and preached peace to you who were far off (gentiles/the nations) and peace to those who were near (Israel). 18 For through him we all have access in [en - in, on, at, by, with] one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens! But you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 which is built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the foundation stone [cornerstone, main stone] 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a temple in (and of) the Lord. 22 In him also, you are being built together into a dwelling place for God by His Spirit. 3 For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles (nonHebrews) — 2 assuming that you have heard of the administering of God's grace to you, that was given to me. 3 How the mystery was made known to me by revelation, which I have briefly written. 4 When you read this, you can understand my insight into the mystery which is Christ, 5 which was not made known to the children of men in other generations as it has now been revealed by His Spirit to his apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs. They are members of the same body. They are sharers of this promise - which is in Jesus - which is delivered through this gospel message. 7 And of this good news I was made a minister/administrator/steward according to the gift of God's grace, which was appointed to me by the working of his power.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

John 10:33-42

Ephesians 3:8-21

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment