Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Mar-13 From Jn-7 Col-2

 πŸ•Š️Enter The Story Daily


a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ John 7:25-36

25 - Some of the people of Jerusalem that Tabernacles, said, “Is not this the man they are seeking to kill? 26 And here he is, speaking openly, and they say nothing to him! Can it be the authorities really know this is the Christ? 27 But” some said “we know where this man comes from, and when the Christ appears, no one will know where he comes from.” 28 So Jesus, as he taught in the temple, said, “You know me, and you know where I come from. But I have not come of my own accord. He who sent me is true, and he is the one you don’t know. 29 I know him, because I have come from him, and he sent me.” 30 So the leaders were seeking to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him, because it was not yet his hour. 31 Yet many of the people believed in him. They said, “When the Christ appears, will he do more than this man has done?”

      32 The Pharisees heard the crowd saying these things about him, and so they and the chief priests sent officers to arrest him. 33 Jesus told the people, “I will be with you only a little longer, and then I am going (back) to he who sent me. 34 You will look for me but you won’t find me. Because where I am you can’t come.” 35 The people said to one another, “Where does he intend to go that we won’t find him? Is he intending to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks? 36 What does he mean by saying, ‘You”ll seek me but you won’t find me,’ and, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?”

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Colossians 2:1-7 ~

1 - For I want you (Colossian friends/believers) to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me in person, 2 that their hearts may be encouraged and knit together in love. That they may reach to all the riches of the full assurance of understanding, in the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ. 3 In whom is hidden every treasure of wisdom and knowledge. 4 I say this in order that no one may delude you with (quasi) convincing arguments. 5 For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit. And I rejoice to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Jesus. 6 Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him. 7 Rooted and built up in him, established in the faith, just as you were taught, and overflowing with heaven sent gratitude..

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

John 7:37-8:1

…missing from schedule

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment