Sunday, March 24, 2024

Mar-24 From Jn-10 Eph-2

    Enter The Story Daily
a paraphrased scripture study
          - - - - - - - - - - - -
GospeL Verses ~ John 10:7-21
7 - Again Jesus said, “Truly, I tell you, I am the door for the sheep. 8 All others are thieves and robbers, but the sheep don’t listen to them. 9 I am the door, by which if anyone enters they will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. 11 I’m the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The one who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who doesn’t own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and runs away abandoning the sheep, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He runs away because he is a hired hand and doesn’t really care about the sheep. 14 I’m the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. (The gentiles/non-Hebrew nations.) I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. (The “dividing wall of partition is torn down” after Christ was brought forth from the separated to birth him, nation of Israel, etc.) 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life for the sheep, that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This I have received from my Father.”
     19 There was again a division among the leading Jews because of these words. 20 Many of them said, “He has a demon, why listen to him?” 21 Others said, “These are not the words of one who is oppressed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”
         - - - - - - - - - - - -
From New Testament Letters
     (In the Order Believed Written)
                     ~ Ephesians 2:10-16 ~
10 - We are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God appointed and prepared beforehand. 11 So remember that at one time you Gentiles, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12 remember that at that time you were separated from Christ and you were not part of the commonwealth of Israel. You were strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope (death would be it) and without God in the world. 13 But now in Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by his sacrifice. 14 For he is our peace. He has made us both (Hebrew and Gentile) to be one and has broken down the dividing wall of hostility 15 by annulling [katargeΓ³ - to render inoperative, abolishing] the law of commandments and ordinances (as how to inherent life) that he might create IN himself one new humanity in place of the two, and so make peace. 16 Reconciling us both to God in one body (Christ) through the cross, having overcome and slain the hostility. (Dropped the charges, replacing with resurrection, “some into Life”/the millennium, “some into judgment”/aionion-kolasin/eonian-correction, Jn.5:28,29. Same correcting process some are being prepared by now. Root word of logic is logos. Prepared to serve called reigning for to do the Lord’s works is to reign.)

                       ~*~
πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.
      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:
John 10:22-32
Ephesians 2:17-3:7

Acts & Rev - weekly
And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)

No comments:

Post a Comment