Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Apr-17 From Mt-22 Ph-4

   Enter The Story Daily

a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ Matthew 22:1-10

1 - And again Jesus talked to them in parables, saying, 2 “The kingdom of heaven can be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. 3 He sent his workers to call those who were invited to the wedding feast, but they wouldn’t come. (The so called important folk? I.e, the Pharisees, etc.) 4 So he sent other workers, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited that I have prepared my dinner, my oxen and my fatted calves, everything is ready! Come to the wedding feast! 5 But they paid no attention and went instead, one to his farm, another to his business, 6 while the rest seized his workers, insulted and mistreated them, and killed them! 7 The king was angry, and sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city. 8 Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding feast is ready, but those who were  invited are not worthy. 9 Go therefore to the highways and and the byways and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.’ 10 And those workers went out into the roads and gathered all whom they found, both bad and good. And so the wedding hall was filled with guests.

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Philippians 4:1-7 ~

1 - Therefore, my brethren, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, continue to stand firm in the Lord, my beloved.

     2 I entreat Euodia and Syntyche to agree in the Lord. 3 Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women. They have labored side by side with me (Paul) in the gospel, together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life. 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be apparent to everyone. The Lord is at hand, 6 so don’t be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer, and by asking with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds anchored in Christ Jesus.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Matthew 22:11-22

Philippians 4:8-13

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment