Sunday, April 7, 2024

Apr-07 From Lk-18 Ph-1

   Enter The Story Daily

a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ Luke 18:1-8

1 - And he told them a parable, teaching them  they ought to always pray and not lose heart. 2 “There was in a certain city a judge,” he said. “He neither feared (revered) God nor did he regard man. 3 And there was a widow in that same city who kept coming to him saying, ‘Give me justice! Against my adversary!’ 4 For a long while he refused, but later he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God nor respect man, 5 yet because this widow keeps coming, I will give her justice, so she will quit bothering me!’” 6 And Jesus said to them, “Hear this example. 7 Will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? 8 I tell you, he will carry out the avenging of them in quickness. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                   ~ Philippians 1:1-8 ~ 

(Acts 16:9-40) 1 - Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus - To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the elders and leaders: 2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus. 3 I am thankful toward God in all my remembrances of you! 4 Always my prayers for you are with joy, 5 because of our partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. 6 And I’m sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to full completion at the day of Jesus. (Hebrews 11:40) 7 It is right for me to feel this way about you all! Because I hold you in my heart. You’re all sharers with me of God’s grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and establishing of this Good News. 8 For God is my witness, how I miss you all with the abounding affection of Christ Jesus.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Luke 18:35-43

Philippians 1:9-18

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment