Saturday, April 13, 2024

Apr-13 From Mt.21 Ph-2

   Enter The Story Daily

 a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ Matthew 21:1-9

1 - As they drew near to Jerusalem and came to Bethphage and the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples ahead, 2 telling them, “Go into the village and right away you’ll find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Untie them and bring them to me. 3 If anyone questions you about it, tell them ‘The Lord needs them,’ and he will send them with you.” 4 This took place to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet, who said, 5 “Tell the daughter of Zion - Behold, your king is coming to you, humble, and riding a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a beast of burden.’” (The first time, second time on a white horse - just as literal as the colt of a donkey.)

     6 So the disciples went and did as Jesus told them. 7 They brought the donkey and the colt and put on them their cloaks, and he sat on the colt. 8 Many of the crowd spread their cloaks on the road in front of him, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them before him. 9 And the crowds that went before and followed after, were shouting, “Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD! Hosanna in the highest!”

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Philippians 2:17-30 ~

17 - Even if I end up being poured out as a sacrificial drink offering, I am still glad and rejoice with you all. 18 And you also should be glad and rejoice with me!

     19 I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, so that I will be cheered by the news he will being back of you. 20 For he is one who is genuinely concerned for your welfare. 21 Most seek their own interests, not those of the Lord. 22 But you know how Timothy, like a son with a father, has served with me in the gospel. 23 I hope therefore to send him just as soon as I see how it’s going to go with me, 24 and I’m trusting in the Lord that soon I will come also.

     25 I have also thought it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus my brother and fellow worker and fellow soldier, and your messenger and helper to me, 26 for he has been longing for you all and has been distressed because you have heard that he was ill. 27 Indeed he was ill, and near to death actually. But God had mercy on us, lest we should have sorrow upon sorrow. 28 So I am the more eager to send him, so you can rejoice at seeing him again. And then I too will be less anxious. 29 So receive him in the Lord with all joy! Because we should honor such as he, 30 for he nearly died for the work of Christ, risking his very life to complete your aide to me.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Matthew 21:10-22

Philippians 3:1-7

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               πŸ“œπŸž+πŸ·πŸ•Š️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment