Thursday, April 18, 2024

€XpLoR!n9 ReVeLaTion 3 7-13

        WeeKly BooK oF Revelation

                paraphrased study

7 - “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David. Who opens and no one will shut. Who shuts and no one opens. (So if they open or shut it’s his choice.) 8 I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power [dýnamis - power, might, strength, ability] and yet you have kept my word and you have not denied my name. 9 Look, I will make those of the assembly of Satan who declare themselves as true but are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before you, and they will learn that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance - I will keep [téreó - watch over, guard] you from the hour of trial/testing that is coming upon the whole world - to try those who dwell upon earth. 11 I come quickly [tachu - quickly, speedily]. Hold fast what you have. So no one may seize your crown. (“Of Life” not metal!) 12 The one who conquers, I will make to be a pillar in the temple of my God. And they shall not go out (of the full, satisfied blessed state) any more. I will write upon them the name of my God, and the name of His city, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from Him out of heaven, and my own new name. (..Like a script..? Written on our heart and mind. Forever. Unless we are extremely dumb:) 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” [To be a pillar! 😮] 

     Philadelphia (of Love) - from phílos - loving friend, and adelphós - a brother – properly, brotherly love (true affection for your fellow person).]

                         ~*~

🗝️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

See Intro - This Year’s Revelation Study

               📜🍞+🍷🕊️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment