Monday, September 4, 2023

P S A L M 9 1

 ✨💫 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓟𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓼 🎶

[𝓳𝓪𝓷 1-20, 𝓯𝓮𝓫 20’𝓼, 𝓶𝓪𝓻 30’𝓼, 𝓪𝓹𝓻 40’𝓼, 𝓮𝓽𝓬. 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬 120-150]

             P S A L M   9 1

1 Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God all powerful. 2 Then you will say to the LORD, "You are my fortress, my place of safety. You are my God, and I trust you." 3 The Lord will keep you safe from secret traps and deadly diseases. 4 He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure. His faithfulness is like a shield or a strong wall. [Stay in the shadow of God all powerful.] 5 You won't need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day. 6 Do not fear the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday! 7 Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you. 8 You will only see with your eyes the recompense (wage) of the wicked. 9 The LORD Most High is your fortress. Run to him for safety. 10 No evil will happen to you, nor will any plague come near your tent. 11 God will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. 12 They will carry you in their arms, you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will trample upon lions and cobras, you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet! 14 The LORD says, "If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. 15 When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. 16 You will live a long life and see my saving power” (at work).

     [Mostly from the Contemporary English Version with some consultation with biblehub dot com’s language tools.]

No comments:

Post a Comment