Monday, February 12, 2024

Feb-12 From Mt-12 Ro-9

    Enter The Story Daily

a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ Matthew 12:46-50

46 - While he was still teaching and talking to the people, his mother and brothers came and were outside, asking to speak to him. 48 When someone told him this he said, “Who is my mother, and my brothers?” 49 And with his arm stretched toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven, is my brother and sister and mother.”

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Romans 9:1-8 ~

1 - What I (Paul) am saying is the truth in Christ. I am not lying. My conscience bears witness with me, along with the Holy Spirit, 2 that I have great sorrow and continuing anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers! My kinsmen according to the flesh.  (After all, it couldn’t be ‘forever’! But a switch in roles.) 4 They are Israelites! And to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises! 5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from them is the lineage of Christ, and the God over all, the blessed forever. Amen. 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For all descended from Israel are not of Israel, 7 for not all are children of Abraham because they are descended, as an example “through Isaac shall your descendants be named.” 8 This means that it is not the natural descendants of Abraham who are considered children of God, but those who receive the promise (hebrew and non hebrew alike) are those counted as the children.

                       ~*~

πŸ—️ [  ] - word insights, facts,

             cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Matthew 13:1-17

Romans 9:9-18

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️


No comments:

Post a Comment