Friday, February 23, 2024

Feb-23 From Jn-6 Ro-12

    Enter The Story Daily

 a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ John 6:30-40

30 - They asked him then (day after he fed 5000 with five loaves and two fish) “What sign do you do, that we may see and believe? What work do you perform? 31 Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, as it’s written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven.’” (He had told them they were looking for him because they had been ate with satisfaction. Guess he was right.) 32 Jesus then said, “Truly, I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father. And he gives the true bread from heaven. (You cannot separate the metaphor from the literal and vice versa.) 33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the world.” 34 They said to him, “Sir, give us this bread always!” 35 Jesus answered, “I am the bread of life. And whoever comes to me will not hunger, and whoever believes in me will not thirst. 36 But I have said to you that you have seen me and yet you don’t believe. 37 All the Father gives me will come to me (Jn.3:35 - The Father loves the Son and has given all - “pas” all - into His hand. Translators changed all to all things, still true, but!!) And whoever comes to me I will not cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my will, but the will of he who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose none that he has given me, but will raise it [autos - he, she, it] on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks upon the Son and believes in him should have unfading life, and I will raise them on the last day.”

     …Jesus said he “will draw all” (Jn.12:32) and said - “All those in the tombs/graves will hear His voice and will come forth” (from the graves/tombs) “some into the resurrection of life (into THE millennium). And some into the resurrection of judgment” (Jn.5:28-29) which elsewhere He calls agelasting correction [“kolasin aionion” oR “eonian correction” Mt.25:46, the completing of drawing all.]

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Romans 12:1-9

1 - I (Paul) appeal to you therefore, brothers (it was a man’s world, what can I say? the greek word actually means “of the same parentage”). By the mercies of God! - present your bodies (and your self) as a living and sacred sacrifice to God, which is only reasonable. (Logical!) 2 Do not be conformed to thiS world/age. But be transformed by the renewal [anakainósis - renewal, change of heart and life, from anakainoó - to make new, which is from aná - up, completing a process, which intensifies kainō - make fresh, new, properly, a new development/renewal, achieved by God's power] of your mind, that you may be able to discern what is the will of God, and what is good and acceptable and perfect. 3 For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of their self more highly than they ought to, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has given. 4 For just like our body has many different parts, and the different parts or members, don’t all have the same function. 5 So us too, we believers, though many, are one body in Christ. And individually, we are members one of another. 6 We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, so let us use them. If we prophecy, it will be in proportion to our faith. 7 If our spiritual gift is in serving, let us do so. The one who teaches, by his/her teaching. 8 The one who encourages [parakaleó - para - with and kaleo - call] by their encouraging. The one who gives and contributes, in generosity. The one who leads, with zeal! And the one who portrays mercy, with cheerfulness! 9 For love should be genuine! Abhor what is evil (harms) and hold fast to what is Good.

                       ~*~

🗝️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Matthew 15:1-20

Romans 12:10-21

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️


No comments:

Post a Comment