Sunday, May 21, 2023

05/21 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn.17, 2Pet.1

 ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ป๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ค

     Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️๐Ÿ›ก️

           John 17:12-18:2

12 “Father, while I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of ruin [apแน“leia - ruin, loss] that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13 I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. (His super-natural, super abundant joy.) 14 I have told them your message. But the world hates them, because they don't belong to this world, just as I don't. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 Just as I do not belong to the world, they do not belong to the world. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. [Sanctify - hagiazรณ - consecrate, sanctify, dedicate, separate, make sacred/holy.]

     [Word - logos - word, as embodying an idea, statement, communication, speech, analogy, speaking to a conclusion, a broad term meaning "reasoning expressed by words."]

     [[John 1:1- (literal) - “In the beginning/origin was the word/logos, and the logos was [pros - for, toward] God. And God was the logos. 2 Which was in the beginning/origin with/to/toward God. 3 All [dia - through, on account of, because of] Him (or because of same) came into being. And without same came into being not even one thing that has come into being. 4 In same/in him Life was, and the life is the light of man [anthropos]. 5 And the light in the darkness shines, and darkness did not overcome (it). 6 There came a man having been sent from God. His name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light. 9 That was the true Light, which lights everyone that comes into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through [on account of, because of] him, yet the world did not know him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made children of God, to them that believe in his name. 

     1Jn.1:1-2  (literal) - “That which is from the origin, which we heard, that which we saw with our eyes and looked intently upon [theรกomai - root of thรฉatron, "spectacle in a theatre", root of the English word theatre] and which our hands have felt, concerning the word [logos, message] of Life. 2 And the life was made known, and we have seen and bear witness and proclaim to you the Life aionion which was with the Father and was revealed to us.]] (The Light, the ten bridesmaids.. light for their lamps ..Truth.. ๐Ÿค”We want the light in our lamp/that lights our way, to be the genuine, will of God, light. His two laws, that depend on the one law - “love God -the Father - with all our heart, mind and strength” with our very being, with all our being. The ‘door’ that shuts in the bridesmaids parable, is not a forever door to life, but, logically, is the door to “the” millennium, and the parable is about seekers. ?Followers and semi followers?)

     17 Sanctify (make pure? Without contamination?) them by thy Truth. Thy word [God’s reasoning expressed in Jesus and in words/scripture/bible] is Truth. (In the Revelation vision, the blazing sWord of Truth comes out of Jesus’ mouth. Truth is the “iron rod” - unbreakable measure - that will “shatter the nations” ..man’s empire/s. I think it is also how the two of Revelation chapter eleven [for a while] destroy their enemies/persecuters. Remember, the revelation vision, is a vision meant to communicate literal truths.)

     18 As you sent me into the world, I send them into the world. 19 And for them I sanctify myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth. [Contemporary English Version - I have given myself completely for their sake, so they may belong completely to the truth.] 20 My prayer is not for them alone, but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message. 21 And that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one, as we are one. 23 I in them, and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 Father, I want everyone you have given me to be with me, wherever I am. Then they will see the glory you have given me, because you loved me before the world was created. 25 Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

     18:1 - After saying these things, Jesus crossed the Kidron Valley with his disciples and entered a grove of olive trees. 2 And Judas, the betrayer, knew this place, because Jesus had often gone there with his disciples.

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s Second Letter

            ~ 2 Peter 1:9-21 ~

9 For in whoever these things are not present, they are blind, being short sighted and forgetful of having received the purification from their old flaws, shortcomings and wrongdoings [hamartia - missing the mark] (The human psyche knows it misses the mark, which manifests in many different ways and causes many kinds of troubles. “Christ Crucified” is strong enough to appease every psyche. Ultimately even the worst ones. ๐Ÿค”Half of loving God, is receiving HiS love?) 10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election, for when you are doing these things - have these virtues (kindness, love, etc; yesterday’s verses) - you’re not about to fall. 11 In this way, an entrance to the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, will be richly supplied to you. [Eternal - aionios - adjective of aiรณn - a space of time, an age, agelong, pertaining to an age] [Kingdom - basileia.] 12 Therefore, I will always remind you about these things—even though you already know them and are standing firm in the truth you have been taught. 13 I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I am here. 14 For our Lord Jesus Christ has shown me that I must soon leave this life of mine, 15 so I will work hard to make sure you always remember these things after I am gone. 16 For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the powerful coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We saw his majesty with our own eyes. [Another version - “..we did not follow cleverly devised myths ..”] 17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 18 We ourselves heard this voice coming from heaven, when we were with him on the holy mountain. 19 All this makes more certain the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things, 21 or from human initiative. But spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Œ 26:30-46

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2:1-7