Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Be Not Fooled!

 The latest I feel God’s Spirit (which is His Presence with us) (imo) has taught me is how his program (his kingdom) progresses like widening ripples in a pond. I’m very excited about that! All correction being the same for all! What Jesus did during His first advent, he’ll do during his second! ..And with helpers! Serving, called reigning. Because(!) to do his works, surely is to reign. I also feel a loud call of ELIJAH! For some reason I had to capitalize that. Revelation 7, verses 9 and 4, in that order! A call to Get In Line. lol, forgive me my enthusiasm. I know we are all feeling it. The joy! Great buckets of Joy. And with it is his guiding Spirit.. But also there’s so many loud voices trying to distract, pull away.. Especially from understanding God’s (glorious) word.. He hides in plain sight and hides Truth in plain sight.. It’s a Quest.. there’s riddles! Locks, armor.. And keys!

   Reading my daily studies.. a great crash course to get one started.

   Aldo amazing of course is prophecy. Especially these days, the book of Revelation. It all goes together! So I get to weave it together in the studies. I cannot over emphasize how glorious.. what a work of genius the bible, God’s writings to us, is. But oh the attacks! The old ETC getting in via bAd translation of SOME words.. some running with verses.. Choosing the rowdiest possible interpretations.. Right up to modern warfare against it. But in this SPIRITUAL war, it’s our sWord, helmet, boots, armor and shield! WITH God’s Spirit. It’s not an either, or issue. But “and”. The formula for success Jesus gave on the eve of His execution!

  🍞+🍷=⛲️/🕊️(&😇)

As we know, what it is, is the Truth of what God is doing. The what and how and mosT importantly, the why. Truth to pierce through all cloudy mists of confusion permeating the planet. With it, we stand. And I’m sorry, but without it, we are very likely bound to fall. The five bridesmaids who miss the door into “the” millennium, the first half of His awesome Second Advent. (Mt.25)

✌🏼🙂


No comments:

Post a Comment