Saturday, May 20, 2023

05/20 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn.17, 2Pet.1

 ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ป๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ค

     Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️๐Ÿ‡

           John 17:1-11

1 - When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come, glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, 2 for you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. [Other versions - For you have given him authority over everyone. He gives eternal life to each one you have given him — For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him.] 3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. 4 I brought glory (renown) to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. (๐Ÿค”He makes God known, by the works he did, and does.)

     5 Now my Father, glorify me in union with yourself, in that glory I had with you before the universe was. 6 You have given me some followers from this world, and I have shown them what you are like. They were yours, you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. 7 Now they know that everything that you have given to me, is from you. 8 For I gave them the words/message you gave me and they accepted it. They know that I came from you, and believe you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I pray not for the world. But for them whom you have given to me, because they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine, and they will bring glory to me. 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you.

     Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s Second Letter

             ~ 2 Peter 1:1-8 ~

1 - From Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I am writing to you who have obtained (lagchanรณ - by lot) with us the same precious faith in the righteousness of God, and in the savior Jesus Christ. 2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 3 By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. 4 By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these we may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world. 5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge, 6 And to knowledge temperance, and to temperance patience, and to patience godliness, 7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness, love and true affection. 8 If you keep growing in this way, it will show that what you know about our Lord Jesus Christ has made your life fruitful and meaningful.


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ฝ๐“ƒ 17:12-18:2

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1:9-21