Tuesday, May 16, 2023

05/16 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn.14, 1Pet.4

 ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ป๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ค

     Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️๐Ÿ‡

            John 15:1-17

1 - “I am the true vine, and My Father is the keeper of the vineyard. 2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 Already you are pruned because of the word that I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in me, and I will abide in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it doesn’t remain on the vine. And neither can you be fruitful unless you remain in me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches. The one abiding in me and I in them, they bear much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers, Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. (Gathered to a [manmade] bonfire, Mt.13:30, key๐Ÿ—️is when. Rev.16:13-16.) 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you will ask what you will, and it shall be done for you. (Because our will becomes his - love rules - will.) 8 In this My Father is glorified, that you should bear much fruit, and you shall be My disciples. 9 I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Abide and remain in my love. 10 When you obey my teaching, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s words and abide in his love. 11 These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 My teaching (command) is this, love each other as I have loved you.

     13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command you.

     15 I do not call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing, but I have called you friends, for ALL that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that whatever you ask for in my name, the Father will give you. 17 This I tell you, so you will love one another.” (The whole end point! That all love one another!! Simple. Logical. THEN, is a paradise enduring. For all.)

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s First Letter

           ~ 1 Peter 4:1-8 ~

1 - So then, since Christ suffered, you must arm yourselves with the same attitude he had, and be ready to suffer, too. For if you have suffered, for Christ, you have finished with sin. 2 You won’t spend the rest of your lives chasing your own desires, but you will be anxious to do the will of God. (Which is very liberating. Plus it’s God who has the highest blueprint of our being and life. That we want anything other is a delusion.) 3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do—living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. (๐Ÿ˜ณOh dear.)

     4 With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they heap abuse on you. 5 But they will have to answer to God, who judges the living and the dead. 6 For to this end the gospel is proclaimed also to the dead, in order to judge/decide according to human nature, but to live according to God in the Spirit. (Will be the same correction all ‘round.) 7 The end of all things is at hand (always!) therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins [hamartian - missing the mark, flaws]. (Obviously the fruit the master gardener/vine dresser is after, is LOVE.)


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


๐˜›๊ชฎ๊ช‘๊ชฎ᥅᥅๊ชฎแญ™แฆ“ ๊ชœ๊ซ€แฆ“๊ซ€แฆ“:

๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ฝ๐“ƒ 15:18-27

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4:9-19