Friday, May 5, 2023

05/05 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Mt.25, Titus.3

 Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️

    Matthew 25:34-46


    34 Then the King will say to those at His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit[klฤ“ronomรฉล - a specific allotment of inheritance, apportioned by casting lots] (by lucky shake of the heavenly dice! Chosen to receive sight during this brief lifetime, and so inherit) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ 37 Then they will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and gave you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

     40 The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, anything you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ 41 Then (when? Mt.13:30) he will say to those on the left, ‘Depart from me, those (still) being cursed, into the eternal [aiแน“n - an age, or having a particular character andquality of an age, the quality describing a particular age] fire prepared for the devil and his angels. [Aion, aionion - does not focus on the future per se, but rather on the quality of the age it relates to. Thus believers live in "aiแน“nios life" right now, experiencing this quality of God's life now as a present possession.] 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger [xenos: foreign] (different?) and you did not welcome me, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

     44 They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

     45 He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ 46 Then they will go away [aperchomai - from apo - from, away from, and erchomai - to come, go] to eternal punishment [kolasin - correction; aionion - an age of] but the righteous to eternal [aionion] life.”

      Note: Jesus said, “All those in the tombs/graves will hear God’s voice and will come forth” (from the graves/tombs) “some into the resurrection of life (into THE millennium). And some into the resurrection of judgment” (Jn.5:28-29) which elsewhere He calls agelasting-correction [“kolasin aionion” or “correction eonian” Mt.25:46]. A seeker of Truth has to consider aLL pertaining verses.

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

        Paul’s Letter to Titus

        ~ Titus 3:1-7 ~

1 - Remind your people to submit to rulers and authorities, to obey rule, and to be ready to do good in every way. 2 To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show full courtesy toward all people. 3 For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. 4 But— When God our Savior revealed his KINDNESS and LOVE, 5 He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things we have done. By the POWER of His own Spirit, he gave us regeneration and renewal, a new birth and a fresh beginning. 6 Which he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope [elpis - hope, expectation, trust, confidence] of eternal [aionion] life.


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Œ 26:1-13

๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ˆ 4:8-15