Saturday, May 13, 2023

05/13 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn:14, 1Pet.3

 ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ป๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ค

  Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️๐Ÿ‡

         John 14:1-11


     1 - “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God. Trust also in me. 2 In My Father’s house are many rooms, and if not, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you (I go to be crucified) 3 that where I am, you may be also. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

     5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

     6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

     8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.”

     9 Jesus said to him, "Am I with you so long a time, and you have not known me, Philip? The onehaving seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the things you have seen me do.”

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s First Letter

           ~ 1 Peter 3:1-6 ~

1 - Wives, in the same way adapt yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2 because he will see how you honor God and live a pure life. 3 Don't depend on things like fancy hairdos or gold jewelry or expensive clothes to make you look beautiful. 4 Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart, with the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in God’s sight. 5 This is how the holy women of old made themselves beautiful. They put their trust in God and accepted being subordinate in their marriage. 6 As Sarah listened to Abraham, and called him Lord (Mister). You are her daughters if you do good, without alarm and anxiousness. (Without drama!)


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ฝ๐“ƒ 14:12-21

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3:7-14