Thursday, May 11, 2023

05/11 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn.13, 1Pet.2

 Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️

    John 13:1-20


    1 - It was now just before the Passover Feast, and Jesus knew that His hour had come to leave this world and return to the Father. Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end. 2 The evening meal was in progress, and the devil had already prompted Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, to betray Jesus. 3 Jesus knew that the Father had given him authority over everything and that he had come from God and would return to God. 4 So he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, wrapped a towel around his waist, 5 and poured water into a basin. Then he began to wash the disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel. (It was a courteous custom to provide visitors, especially traveling visitors, a basin of water and a towel to rinse the dust off their feet.)

     6 When Jesus came to Simon Peter, Peter said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

     7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize what I am doing now, but later you will.”

     8 “Never shall You wash my feet!” Peter told Him. Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me.”

     9 Simon Peter said to him, “Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!”

     10 Jesus said to him, “The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean. And you are clean, but not every one of you.” 11 For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.

    12 When Jesus had washed their feet and put on His outer garments, He sat back down and asked, “Do you know what I have done for you? 13 You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 And if your Lord and teacher has washed your feet, you should do the same for each other. 15 For I gave you this as an example, that you should do as I have done. 16 Truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. 18 I am not saying these things to all of you; I know the ones I have chosen. But this fulfills the Scripture that says, ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ 19 I am telling you this before it all happens. Then when it does happen, you will believe who I am. 20 Truly, I tell you, whoever welcomes someone I send welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me, is welcoming the Father who sent me.”

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s First Letter

           ~ 1 Peter 2:9-16 ~

9 But you are God's chosen and special people. You are a group of royal priests and a holy nation. God has brought you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 10 At one time you were not known as God's people, but now you are his people. At one time you did not know God's mercy, but now you have received his mercy. (The program and prophecy progresses and is fulfilled in widening scopes.๐Ÿ—️) 11 Dear friends, I beseech you as sojourners and pilgrims, to keep away from the desires of the corrupt/imperfect/carnal nature which war against the soul. 12 Live decent lives among unbelievers. Then, although they ridicule you as if you were doing wrong while they are watching you do good things, they will praise God on the day of His judgment [episkopแธ— a visiting, an overseeing, from epรญ - on, appropriately fitting, which intensifies - skopรฉล - look intently, oversight that naturally goes on to provide the care and attention appropriate, inspection, investigation, visitation, gracious care, (or) divine punishment (think initial for despots, predators, but even then is SELF condemnation/judging.. remorse)].”

     13 Be subject to human government, for the Lord’s sake, whether it be to king or emperor, 14 or to governors as if sent by him to bring punishment to those who do wrong, and to praise and encourage those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the unreasonable talk of unknowledgeable people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for vice and wrong doing, but as bondservants of God.

 

                         ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ฝ๐“ƒ 13:21-38

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2:17-25