Friday, May 26, 2023

05/26 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn.18, 2Tim.1

 ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ป๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ค

     Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️๐Ÿ‡

           John 18:28-40

28 Then the Jewish leaders took Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness they did not enter the palace, because they wanted to be able to eat the Passover meal. (You see why the “last supper” was noT the Passover meal. Also Jn.13:29.) 29 So Pilate went out to them and asked, “What accusation are you bringing against this man?” 30 “If He were not a criminal,” they replied, “we would not have handed Him over to you.” 31 Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.” The Jews said to him, “It is not lawful for us to put anyone to death.” 32 This fulfilled Jesus’ prediction about the way he would die. (By Roman crucifixion/“lifted up”.) 33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?” 34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?” 35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”

     36 Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.” 37 Pilate said, “So you are a king?” Jesus responded, “You say I am a king. But I was born and came into the world to testify to the truth. All who love the truth recognize that what I say is true.” 38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the leaders and people gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him. 39 But you have a custom of asking me to release one prisoner each year at Passover. Would you like me to release this ‘King of the Jews’?” 40 “Not this man,” they shouted, “but Barabbas!” Now Barabbas was an insurrectionist/murderer and robber.

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s Second Letter

           ~ 2Timothy 1:1-9 ~

1 - From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by God's will, sent to proclaim the promised life which we have in union with Christ Jesus. 2 To Timothy, my dear son in the faith, grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 3 I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day. 4 I long to see you again, for I remember your tears as we parted. And I will be filled with joy when we are together again. 5 I remember the sincere faith you have, the kind of faith that your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice also had. I am sure that you have it also. 6 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 8 Don't be ashamed to speak for our Lord. And don't be ashamed of me, just because I am in jail for serving him. Use the power that comes from God and join with me in suffering for telling the good news. 9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time. (NoT earned!๐Ÿ™‚ A gift.. that keeps giving.)


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐‘€๐“‰.27:11-26/๐’ฅ๐“ƒ.19:1-13

๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Ž 1:10-18