Friday, May 19, 2023

05/19 ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช Jn.16, 1Pet.5

 ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ป๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ค

     Gospel Verses ๐Ÿ“ฌ⭐️๐Ÿ‡

           John 16:17-33

17 Some of the disciples asked each other, “What does he mean when he says, ‘In a little while you won’t see me, but then you will see me,’ and ‘I am going to the Father’? 18 And what does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand.”

     19 Jesus saw that they wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, “Are you asking one another what I meant when I said, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me’? 20 Truly, I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve. But your grief will turn to joy. 21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 22 So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. 23 At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. 25 I have spoken of these matters in figures of speech, but soon I will stop speaking figuratively and will tell you plainly all about the Father. 26 You will ask the Father in my name, and I won't have to ask him for you. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from Him. 28 Yes, I came from the Father into the world, and now I will leave the world and return to the Father.”

     29 Then his disciples said, "You are now speaking plainly, without using figures of speech. 30 Now we know you know all things and have no need of questions. This is why we believe you came from God.”

     31 “Do you now believe?” Jesus replied. 32 But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when you will be scattered, each one going his own way, leaving me alone. Yet I am not alone because the Father is with me. 33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations. But take heart, for I have overcome the world.”

                   

           ๐ŸŒ™☀️๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ซ

From New Testament Letters

          (In Order Written)

          Peter’s First Letter

           ~ 1 Peter 5:8-14 ~

8 Stay alert! And of sober mind. Your enemy the devil (adversary) prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. (Usually using our own ‘voice’! Certainly our own flaws.) 9 Stand firm against him, being strong in your faith, knowing that your family of believers all over the world is going through the same kind of troubles you are. 10 But after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who calls you to share his eternal glory in union with Christ, will himself perfect you and give you firmness, strength, and a sure foundation. 11 To Him be the glory and the power through the ages and ages! Amen.

    12 I (apostle Peter) have written and sent this short letter to you with the help of Silas, whom I commend to you as a faithful brother. My purpose in writing is to encourage you and give you my testimony that this is the true grace of God. So stand firm in it. 13 Your sister church here in Babylon sends you greetings, and so does my son Mark. (Son in the faith.) 14 Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.


                          ~*~


๐Ÿ—️ - ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•“๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–๐•™๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐••๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช [  ]’๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• (  )’๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜.


PRA¥ER - pleฮฑั•e า“ฮฑั‚ะฝer leั‚ yoฯ…r ษขrฮฑce ะผฮฑฤธe ฯ…ั• wะฝฮฑั‚ yoฯ… wฮฑษดั‚ ฯ…ั• ั‚o ะฒe.. ะฝeฮฑrั‚ ฮฑษดd ะผฮนษดd..


Tomorrow's Verses:

๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ฝ๐“ƒ 17:1-11

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1:1-8