Sunday, May 5, 2024

May-05 From Mt-25 Titus-3

     Enter The Story Daily

 a paraphrased scripture study

          - - - - - - - - - - - -

GospeL Verses ~ Matthew 25:34-46

Parables.. 34 - “Then the King will say to those to the right hand of him, ‘Come, those being blessed by my Father, and inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation [katabolé - laying down] of the world. [Greek is most always in the present tense, as in “being blessed”.] 35 I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was a stranger and you were welcoming to me, 36 I lacked clothing and you gave me clothes, I was sick and you came and visited me, I was in prison and you came to see me.’ 37 Then the righteous (the being blessed) will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and gave you something to eat, or thirsty and we gave you a drink? 38 And when did we see you as a stranger and welcomed you, or you lacked clothing and we gave you clothes? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visited you?’ 40 And the King will answer, ‘Truly, I tell you, as you did it for the least of any, you did it for me.’ 41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Go from me [poreúomai - go from, from poros -a ford, passage] those being cursed [kataráomai - accursed, doomed] (earthly) into the ‘pertaining to an age [aionios/eonian] fire [pýr] prepared [hetoimazó - made ready, from hétoimos - sure to happen as needed. (Mt.13:30 “gather first the (still) tares.. then gather the wheat” is the fiery 2Thes.1:7,8 and Rev.16:13-16; also notice this, Mt.13:33, key word 3, with 1Cor.15:22-24,28, three harvests, barley, the wheat aNd grape-at the second vivification) (..Will have part in the fire? made ready] for (“for” is assumed) the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you fed me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not make me welcome. I lacked clothing and you did not give me with any clothes. I was sick and in prison and you didn’t come to see me.’44 Then they will say, ‘Lord! When did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and provided you no help?’45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I tell you, as you did not do for one of the least, you did not do it for me.’ 46 And so they shall go into aionion punishment [kolasin - korrection, correction] but the righteous (through the cross of Christ, the being blessed) - into - life unfading.” ((Into “the” millennium, to serve, called reigning, during his long second advent of the thousand years and judgment ‘day’. For to do His works surely(?) is to reign ..crowns of Life, not metal?)) Mt.25:1-13.

         - - - - - - - - - - - -

From New Testament Letters

     (In the Order Believed Written)

                  ~ Titus 3:1-7 ~

1 - Remind the believers to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey authority and be ready for every good work. 2 To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, be gentle, and show perfect courtesy toward all. 3 For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, and slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. (Our human condition all too often!) 4 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of works done by us, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit (/Presence of God) 6 which he poured out upon us - richly - through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that being justified by HiS grace we might become - heirs - according to the hope [elpis - expectation] of the unfading life. (God, surely? iS life, and he “is perfect” Mt.5:48, so what is the effect of straying, and lack of perfection?)

                       ~*~

🗝️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

Tomorrow’s Verses:

Matthew 26:1-13

Titus 3:8-15

Acts & Rev - weekly

And currently Zechariah.. recently Daniel

Is.11:7 - The lion will eat straw like the ox!⛲️

               📜🍞+🍷🕊️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment